|History and Language|
|14 Day Course Programme|
|12 Day Course Programme|
|10 Day Course Programme|
|8 Day Course Programme|
Web Design company in Bournemouth
Culture, history and language constitute strong characteristics in all our courses. Guided tours to the most significant places in the region will provide material for discussion in the classroom and broaden the students general knowledge of English culture.
The efficient mixture of history and English is the highlight of our courses and the following are just some of the field trips that J & J Education students can participate in:
- Stonehenge and historical Salisbury (Pre-historic and English history)
- Weymouth Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove (social history and geography)
- Winchester (history of the English)
- Bournemouth (the Victorian town)
- Portsmouth and H.M.S. Victory (heroes and tradition)
- London (history, constitutional, general and social issues)
Social events can also be organised, such as swimming or bowling.